This Unisex vest is a revolutionary product designed to counter the harmful effects of heat stress in any application.
A cooler body means less sweating. Less sweating means any onset of dehydration is delayed.
The vest has become an essential piece of equipment for those seeking to maximize their performance, quality of life and those who are required to operate in high temperatures for extended periods of time.
The Arctic Heat Cooling Vest:
- reduces skin temperature by up to 17 °C while maintaining a stable core temperature
- delays the onset of dehydration by conserving fluid that would normally be lost through sweating
- lowers cardiac output towards the skin and allows more blood to be sent back to the muscles resulting in a prolonged high level of performance.
- The vest is made from materials specifically designed for body cooling. With the inner made from a polyester interlock, and a micromesh outer with pockets of special non-toxic viscous gel sewn in. The gel has the ability to hold temperature for long periods of time and can be used straight from the freezer, or out of an ice water slurry.
- The vest is easy to use and can be activated anywhere by simply submerging in water for 15 minutes. Once activated, the length of cooling time is subject to outside temperature and body heat considerations. The vest is specially designed not to restrict movement and weighs only 800gm – 1kg when activated.
Vests have 4 pockets filled with gel on the front and 3 across the back. The vest only comes to belly button length. Vests are for both women and man they are unisex.
Kids vests are custom made with 3 or 4 pockets filled with gel on the front depending on size and 2 or 3 on the back. Kids vests are a tie side they have no front zip. Comes in only two color. (order only by email firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Kids vest $198 plus freight $12 for one vest)
If you are larger than 5XL please email email@example.com as the vest will need to be custom made. (10% surcharge)
Measure your chest as the vest sizing is different to standard shirt sizing please see size chart below.