Athletes Seeking a Competitive Edge
Arctic Heat Cooling Vest is a Revolutionary Product
Leading sporting organisations use Arctic Heat products to gain a competitive advantage by controlling body temperature, resulting in sustained levels of high performance and a faster recovery.
There have been many studies that indicate cooling the body prior or during exercising in heat improves the ability to sustain intensive workloads over long periods of time.
Cooler skin contributes to a number of physiological advantages.
- Less cardiac output is directed toward the skin
- A lower core body temperature means that it takes longer to rise to reach critical levels, and
- Conservation of fluid (which normally would have been lost through dehydration), thus delaying the onset of dehydration and performance limits as a direct result of this.
The Research and Development teams at Arctic Heat were provided with a brief to refine a product that:
- was scientifically proven to retain temperature levels significantly longer than similar products,
- was demonstrated as providing a competitive edge for athletes,
- was multi-functional – from sporting to medical to industrial uses, and
- was able to be comfortably moulded to fit any body part or object.
Extensive scientific testing, using the widely recognized Dynamic Scanning Calorimetry, compared the thermal behavior of Arctic Heat Products to other materials and found “…(Arctic Heat Products) were at least 30% times better than the other coolers tested.”
Field testing was equally as positive.
“…a most efficient and effective form of treatment for injuries and lowering of body temperature,” Brisbane Lions Football Club.
Arctic Heat Sporting
Getting a Competitive Edge
Arctic Heat has been supplying cooling vests to Australia’s elite sporting teams since their inception in the year 2000. We are now preferred supplier of personal cooling equipment to many leading sporting organisations and individuals world wide.